SO WHAT?


The press and pundits are in uproar about the timing of the FA Cup semi-Final and how it may affect Chelsea’s chances in the Champions League Semi Final. Hold on, am I missing something? Chelsea have yet to get past Benfica.

I would have thought that all the Benfica Manager need do is show his players these comments from the UK media. I don’t subscribe to the view that we should support all English teams in Europe; I don’t give a monkeys about any English Team in Europe other than Arsenal.

There’s also a tide of feeling amongst the great and the good that it is somehow much better if Manchester United win the League other than Manchester City; I don’t give a flying f*ck who wins the League unless it’s Arsenal.

This club plays football the right way, that club have loyal fans, some other club are somehow more cuddly; give me a break.

Why would I care about other teams? Unless those teams actions have a direct bearing on Arsenal, who cares?

Comments

Popular Posts